L.A. Bans E-cigs



From CBS Los Angeles (CBSLA.com) April 18, 2014

"A ban on e-cigarettes at bars, restaurants and other public areas will go into effect Friday at midnight for the city of Los Angeles.

The ban, approved by the Los Angeles City Council 14-0 in March, prohibits “vaping” at farmers’ markets, parks, recreational areas, beaches, indoor workplaces such as bars and nightclubs, outdoor dining areas and any other location where tobacco smoking is restricted.
"


The author of this blog (me) is a vaper, an e-cig user, who has lived in Los Angeles for 26 years. Thanks to e-cigs I have not had a cigarette since December 2011. What's my reaction to the Los Angeles e-cig ban? "Well, then, screw you Los Angeles! I guess I will not spend my money at farmers’ markets, parks, recreational areas, beaches, indoor workplaces such as bars and nightclubs, outdoor dining areas and any other location where tobacco smoking is restricted". BOYCOTT!!!!!



E-cigs save lives!
Don't ban them.