Fair and equal and free



Many Americans today seem to want everything to be fair. Many Americans today seem to want everything to be equal. Many Americans today seem to want everything to be free. Fair. Equal. Free.

Many Americans would like to be given free housing, free food, free health care, free transportation, free college education, and free marijuana. "Just give it to me, I don't want to have to work for anything, or earn it, I just want it. Free. It's a "right".

Here's a news flash for those that believe everything in life should be fair and equal and free: Life is not fair. People are not all the same. The basics of life are not free.

Do you know who thinks everything in life should be fair and equal and free? 5-year-olds.

To those people of voting age in America who think that everything in life should be fair and equal and free, I say, "Grow up, be an adult, and face reality".

"No, I don't want to!"
"OK, then go to your room."






No comments:

Post a Comment