too much political news!


With nearly an entire year before the 2016 Presidential election, the cable TV news media is burdening viewers and voters with wall-to-wall, 24/7 coverage of the candidates. It's way too much, way too early!

With 11 months to go, I am already sick (and bored) of the constant in-depth news and opinion reporting by ALL the cable TV news media, reporting and opining on ALL the leading presidential candidates, even the candidates who stand no chance of even making it to the semi-finals. I, and millions of other viewers, are not interested in the constant coverage of the Presidential posturing of politicians.

I urge the major cable TV news media outlets - Fox News, CNN, MSNBC - to stop the unnecessary, unwarranted and unwanted early coverage of the 2016 Presidential Election. It's only October 2015, the election is not until November 2016, 11 months away!!! Start your constant coverage no earlier than 3 months before the election. That's plenty of time for the two chosen front-running politicians to try to bullshit their way to winning.

If the news media does not immediately reduce their way-too-early Presidential coverage, I will stop watching the TV news altogether and get all my news from online sources, where I can control what news I want to get. Who's with me?






No comments:

Post a Comment