Phuc Dat Bich



Phuc Dat Bich

From The Huffington Post

"Phuc Dat Bich" is not a 12-year-old's poorly spelled insult.

He's a 23-year-old Vietnamese-Australian who asserts he had his Facebook profile shut down multiple times over accusations he was using a fake name.

Bich works at the National Australia Bank. To prove his namesake to the world, he shared an image of his passport online. Originally posted in January, the photo surged in popularity online this week, with more than 128,000 likes and 68,000 shares on Facebook as of Friday.

"I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it. I've been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I'm Asian? Is it?" Bich posted.


With a name like Phuc Dat Bich he should quit his job at the bank and become a rapper. He'd make millions!