Target stores targeted



The chain store, Target, will now officially have "bathrooms for everyone", i.e. gender-neutral bathrooms. Yes, really.

From their corporate website: "In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity."

The response? More than 1 million people have already signed a pledge to boycott shopping at Target. I don't know if I want to go so far as to boycott the Target chain of stores. If I go shopping at Target, maybe I'll just make sure I go to the bathroom before I go there. Or maybe, as a guy, I'll let my "female side" out and use the ladies room at my local Target store which, unfortunately, may cause heterosexual women in the bathroom to feel uncomfortable and/or scared.

Gender-neutral bathrooms. Why? Because less than 1% of the population (.3%) wants to be able to do whatever they want, wherever they want, and be comfortable with it - while the other 99.7% are forced to deal with it and be UNcomfortable, thanks to political correctness. Yeah, that makes sense. Not.



Where does it end? WHEN does it end?

By the way, you can't call it a boycott - it contains the word "boy" and that's gender specific - and politically incorrect.