no-flow shower head



Thanks, Washington, for regulating my shower. Thanks, assholes, for my low-flow NO-FLOW shower head.

According to the federal government, "Federal regulations mandate that new shower head flow rates can't exceed more than 2.5 gallons per minute (gpm) at a water pressure of 80 pounds per square inch (psi)." 2.5 gallons per minute is 50% lower than it used to be!

In my experience, "low-flow" shower head means not enough water pressure to rinse the soap off my body!

For 20 years I had a nice shower head. A great shower head. Plenty of power, plenty of water pressure. The water pressure from my shower head was so strong it practically knocked me backwards! A power shower. Then, after 20 wonderful years, the shower head became severely corroded and was recently replaced. My wonderful "power shower" was replaced with a "low-flow" shower.
Here's what happens now when I take a "low-flow" shower:

I turn on the shower, adjust the temperature, and step in. I wet my body and soap up. I go to rinse off the soap and find that the freaking shower head rinses off only a small area of my body at a time. And the shower heads lacks enough power and pressure to rinse the fucking soap off my body! It's not a "low-flow" shower head, it's a NO-FLOW" shower head! And I can't adjust the shower head downward enough to rinse the soap off below my waist. Yes, thanks to the stupid mandatory low-flow shower head, I can't rinse off my soapy private parts!

Thanks to the government-mandated low-flow shower head, every time I take a shower, I am forced--by the government--to walk around with a soapy dick!

Why is the government in my shower?