slow internet



how's your internet speed?

From engadget.com:

"FCC commissioners voted 3-2 in favor of upping the broadband threshold, and pretty dramatically too: Now service providers will have to offer speeds of 25 Mbps down/3 Mbps up if they want to apply that label. Need a little perspective? The average American home broadband connection pulls down around 11 Mbps ...."

25 Mbps download speed, minimum? I'll take it!

I currently have AT&T "high" speed internet. Right now, according to the AT&T online speed test, with my blazingly slow AT&T broadband, and Google Chrome browser, I'm getting a pathetic download speed of 5.21 Mbps. Half the national average! Hey, AT&T, and all the other available local broadband suppliers, I live in L.A., the second largest city in America, how come the internet is so freaking slow here???

Do I want a 5x faster internet speed? Hmm. How fast do you want my answer?