coffee erection


From the London Telegraph newspaper

Two cups of coffee a day reduces risk of erectile dysfunction

A new study has suggested that erectile dysfunction can be cured by drinking coffee

Researchers from the University of Texas found that men who consumed at least two cups of coffee a day saw a 42 per cent reduction in the occurrence of erectile dysfunction.

3,724 men over the age of 20 who participated in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey were asked about their caffeine consumption and if they suffered from erectile dysfunction. The data took into account the amount of coffee, tea, and other high-caffeine drinks they consumed on average per day.

The study suggests that caffeine helps to relax arteries in the penis which increases the blood flow.



Who did this survey, the coffee industry? Firstly, I remember being in my 20's. Getting it up was NOT a problem. Men in their early 20's rarely have erectile dysfunction, unless they are binge drinking and then trying to have sex. Secondly, I can tell you this: I am well over the age of 20, or 30, or 40, and I have three cups of coffee every day. And, believe me, it DOESN'T cure erectile dysfunction!