stamp it


From the London Telegraph newspaper:

In an article about erectile dysfunction:
"A traditional test to see whether erectile dysfunction is caused by physical or psychological issues is to attach a ring of postage stamps around the base of your penis when going to bed. If the ring is broken in the morning, it suggests your penis is functioning during the night (men get a number of erections while asleep), pointing to psychological issues."



This is THE most ridiculous thing I have ever read. And, no, I didn't make it up.

Putting a ring of stamps around the base of your penis is a "traditional" test? Guys should attach a ring of postage stamps around their penis before they go to sleep? Really? Whoever thought up THAT test must have been a real weirdo! "Hey, I have this roll of stamps, let me put some around the base of my penis before I go to sleep and see if I get a sleep-induced hard-on and break them. If I do, then I'm OK." Are you kidding me? Or maybe the doctor writes you a prescription--for a roll of stamps.

Who thought up this crazy idea? Maybe it was the Postal Service, as a way to sell more stamps.