Facebook stupid



OK, so I go to look at Facebook Breaking News and this is what I find: a "Security Check" which forces you to enter some text into a box before you can proceed. Here is the actual screenshot of that text:



Security Check





Hey, Facebook, can ANY human read that fucking text??? No. I tried several different texts and they all were completely unreadable. And, no, I didn't want to use the audio version and have some bot voice read me a bunch of letters and numbers. I exited the Facebook site, annoyed and disgusted.

Why do web sites burden us visitors with these stupid unreadable Security Check text thingies? I'll tell you why. Because the tech geniuses that force us to undergo this annoying impossible type of security check are either not human or stupid.



"The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. –Sydney J. Harris, American journalist, born September 4, 1917