Thank you Warren Buffett



The other day I received an email, from Warren Buffett, billionaire investor. He wanted to give me $5 million. Here is an excerpt from the email ...

"My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part,of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you.Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever.I am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund."

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.
God bless you
Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor




Imagine that, Warren Buffett wants to give me $5 million! All he wants is for me to send HIM some money, in advance, so I can get the $5 million. Yeah, sure, I'm going to do that. Yeah, sure, it's not a scam - it's really Warren Buffett (with bad grammar) and I will really receive millions of dollars from him. Yeah, sure, I believe it. Yeah, sure, I'm that stupid. Not. My mama didn't raise no dummy.

I do feel sorry for Warren Buffett that email scammers are using his name to scam unsuspecting people. I do not feel sorry when email scammers are tracked down by authorities, arrested and thrown in jail.