Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! To me. As of December 7, 2016 it is been 5 years since I smoked a cigarette. On December 7, 2011, I stopped smoking - and started vaping. That's right, after decades of smoking a pack a day, thanks to electronic cigarettes (e-cigs), I stopping smoking - in 1 day!
And, as a result, my house doesn't stink, my car doesn't stink, and I don't stink. The e-cig brand that I use has no odor at all! And, with e-cigs, there's no filthy ashes, no matches or lighter needed, no burning, no littering and NO deadly second hand smoke.

And I am not inhaling the thousands of unhealthy chemicals usually added to tobacco, because electronic cigarettes contain NO tobacco!

Happy Anniversary, to me. As of December 7, 2016 I have not smoked a cigarette in 5 years. Not one. And I don't miss it and I don't even WANT a cigarette. I prefer my e-cig.

Happy Anniversary, to me! And my cardiologist, my other doctors and my family and friends are happy about it too! And, since my mouth doesn't stink from cigarettes, and doesn't smell and taste like an ashtray, women might even want to kiss me. THAT'S reason enough to celebrate!

As for the government hysteria over teens using e-cigs, the minimum legal age for buying e-cigs in California in 2017 will be 21. If the government wants to stop teens and pre-teens from vaping, instead of overtaxing/banning e-cig sales to adults, ENFORCE THE LAW.