Bentley SUV



I was driving out of a local upscale supermarket parking area when I saw this car driving in. I knew the car was something unique and special but it was a little too far away for me to see what kind of car it was. As it got closer I saw what it was. Holy Moly, it was a Bentley. A Bentley SUV! A big, beautiful black Bentley SUV. I didn't even know Bentley made an SUV!

As the vehicle approached, I looked to see who was driving. A movie star? A billionaire? It had to be one of those, or both. It was being driven by a 30 or 40-something blond lady. With a young 11 or 12-year-old boy sitting in the passenger seat. She must have picked the kid up from school. Or was taking him to soccer practice. As the vehicle drew nearer, I looked more closely at the driver. I did not recognize her. But she had to be "somebody". Somebody rich. Why do I say that? Because this Bentley SUV has a price starting at $300,000. Yes, I looked it up. $300,000 is the starting price. With all the extras you'd want to have on the vehicle, who knows how much it would cost? It would probably cost more than a big house in many places in America. WOW!

Los Angeles is the car capital of the world. And the TV, movie and music capital of the world. That being the case, it's not uncommon to see Cadillacs, Lincolns, Range Rovers, Rolls Royces, Maseratis and the occasional Ferrari or Lotus. And lots and lots of of SUV's. But I had never before seen a Bentley SUV.

The Bentley SUV. Without a doubt, the most luxurious soccer mom vehicle on the planet!