Around the world


Stu Pitt Stuff - it's everywhere!
Online visitors to this blog have come from the United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Finland, Poland, Russia, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, China, Vietnam. And other countries.

Not just an American blog, Stu Pitt Stuff gets visitors from all over the world: from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Literally from every continent except Antarctica. And, to rectify that, as I am sometimes stubborn (and sometimes weird), I actually contacted the U.S. research center in Antarctica, McMurdo Station, and emailed someone else at another station in Antarctica, and kindly asked that someone please go online and visit my blog and kindly complete my global guest quest - visitors from all 7 continents.

The point? Never give up. Even if you have to go to Antarctica.




UPDATE: a day later I received an email from an astrophysicist at a research center in Antarctica who said they went online and visited the Stu Pitt Stuff blog. Cool! Or rather, cold; at the time, in Antarctica, it was -63 C (-81 F).

Yes! I completed my global guest quest - blog visitors from all 7 continents. Am I pleased? Very.