poker millionaire



I am an online millionaire. An online poker millionaire. I play online poker.

I am a good online poker player. I play Texas Hold Em. Online. I play everyday, usually at lunchtime. In a relatively short amount of time, I have accumulated $5 million playing online poker. $5 million ... in play money. Play money? Why don't I play online poker for real money? There are two reasons. Firstly, as of this writing, it is still illegal to play real money online poker if you live in the U.S. Secondly, Texas Hold Em poker is not truly a game of skill, there is too much "luck" involved. I did a lot of research, research that revealed that Texas Hold Em poker is, in the end, often a matter of simply getting good cards. Sometimes, you get a streak of terrific winning hands. Sometimes you get all lousy hands. Yes, you can bluff but, in the end, if other players are getting good cards, they will beat you every time.

Based on my 6 months of intensive research, the best way to play Texas Hold Em poker is to play until you hit a streak of good/great cards. Then bet a lot - until your streak ends (which it will sooner or later). The problem with that is that, if you are playing for real money, you may hit a good streak right away, much later, or never. So you may need a great deal of real money to survive until/unless you do hit a good streak. Statistically, you could get a hundred bad hands - in a row. Or a thousand. Or a million! You would soon go broke playing bad cards. That's why I don't play poker for real money. It's a matter of streaks, good and bad. Meanwhile, I get mildly excited playing online poker for play money. And that's enough for me to keep playing. To gamble with REAL money, I play the lottery. It's only $2 a game. And it's exciting to imagine winning millions of REAL dollars! And I only need one $2 ticket to win a huge jackpot. Yes, the odds of winning the lottery jackpot are like 292 million to 1. So what? Somebody eventually alway wins. Why not me?