The day of rest

Sunday. Sunday is the day of rest. Except I don’t have a regular job and don’t have/need regular weekends. I don't take days off. Going at my own pace, I keep busy, but not too busy, I prefer to be productive, doing the things I like to do. And avoiding the things I don't like to do. Today, Sunday, the day of rest, I have a lot of important things to do, important things like doing a laundry, taking a shower, getting a haircut, grocery shopping, copyrighting a book, building a website, and getting 2 new iphones.

And, because I got so little sleep, so little rest last night, I can’t do much of anything. I'm too tired to do anything. I hate to “waste” the day, to “sleep the day away”, it feels so “unproductive”. Perhaps I will compromise. I can take a nap THEN, if I feel up to it, I can do a few of the doable things. That may make me feel productive, ish.